Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who is your valentine?

Now those who have special love ones are going to celebrate Valentine's Day on Saturday. I've only spent one Valentine's Day with a special someone in all of my 24 years of celebrating this day with somebody (even though most of those I didn't know better). And this one will be no different. I will still in my place, read more of Crime and Punishment, and probably playing fifa. I am not going to come out here and berate Valentine's Day because that isn't fair to those fortunate ones that actually have people to spend time with and celebrate their Valentine's Day. Even the ones that will find "temporary Valentines" on their Saturday night out I cannot really blame them. We all want somebody to love and somebody that loves us. It is pretty much human nature for us to do that. If not then we start to develop problems and start doing bad things like stealing or murdering people.



Me? I'm not going to kill anybody but I'm not really feeling any "love" from anybody. That's not saying that everyone hates me. It's more to the fact that I have the feeling that I don't have someone that wants to spend time with me. I don't really know what to do about. The thing is that I am not too angry about this nor am I going to force being someone's Valentine if they don't want to. I know how to be alone. I can say that I am a pro at it. However I am at least sort of at peace with myself. I am not going to push myself on anyone nor am I going to be too mad if I cannot find a Valentine. It is what it is, I'll find somebody sometime. Hopefully in the near future. Umm Hopefully?


I'm going to keep my post from now on short and simple because whenever I go past my parameters I end up being ADD and totally forgetting what I'm talking about and end up deleting the post that I thought was going to be a goodie. So enjoy, I'll hopefully make the posts make sense for you all :)

1 comment:

Lydia Michele said...

you write some good stuff hombre...or at least i think so :P

Those darn imaginary readers