Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I babble for fun :)

I don't have anything interesting for you. I am sure you want me to rant and rave about something. Quite frankly I have nothing. I am very content with myself right now and I can't really get my thoughts about anything to talk about. It is a real strange feeling to have. Have not really had my thoughts about anything or anyone of any importance. It has just been like I've been asleep all this time. I go on facebook and I don't really feel like "making hardly new friends". Even though I said in an resolution that I will try not to speak to those people and try not to force people into being my friends. I'm done with that. I've met cool people the last couple of weekends. They were fun to hang out with and I'm glad that I got to meet them and such. School has been okay. I need to get books, notes, figure out who is in my group, and finish my lab. However it is no biggie. Training has been good, I went out today and worked on my foot quickness and dribbling. Also did some much needed fitness afterwards.....



Alright I am done bunching everything together and expecting you to read that nonsense. Things are actually fine with me, I just haven't had the strength to go away from my 140 character limit in a while (referring to twitter if you don't know). There is actually a couple of people in my thought process but as of now I plan on keeping to myself because I find myself often stressing over nonsensical things like that. Then I'll either find them on facebook or message them trying to see what they are doing. After a while, I just seem like a dumbass and end up feeling sadder than before and I don't want that because everything is going good with me. Well except for the parents but that's a different story altogether that I don't want to get into.

My second round of tryouts is next weekend (Valentine's Day; oooo I just figured out the next thing I can talk about). I am not really that nervous about. I feel like that I am decently ready and I know that I can play. However I just don't know what the coach would want from me. That is the only nerve-racking thing that comes to mind. I can play well at center back however what if he does not want a center back anymore. So now I might have to give it a try at outside back, which really isn't a problem anymore because all of last summer I played the position and got quite use to it. Also I've been doing more and more ball-work and touches to make sure that things go smoothly but I just don't want the thought of not being able to play soccer for a long while because I love to play and I believe that I can play at a high level. If I didn't I would have given it up by now and I don't want to do that.

Productivity is the theme for this week. Going to all of my classes, doing the necessary training for these upcoming tryouts, and getting some more reading done. I picked up Crime and Punishment a couple of days ago and I started reading it. It was the book I chose because all the books that my brother have are kinda science fiction and other types of nonsense. Plus the other books that were around, I didn't have the desire to read them because they were books that I had to read for school. Don't really want to deal with that nonsense anymore. So I picked up a book that I knew that I didn't read for class and that I thought would be interesting. "Rasko" (that's what I call him for short) reminds me a lot like myself. He talks to himself, he tries to avoid people as much as possible, and he is always rationalizing with himself of why he should do this or why he should do that. I've been trying to get out of those habits myself it is just strange to see a character like that who somewhat resembles yourself.

Alright I think I'm done with anything that I can talk about at the time. Hopefully I will have something to talk about other than Valentine's Day which I will go to war with when the time is right. For now, get on twitter and see what nonsense comes to my head on that...




Exercise your mind!!!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers