Friday, February 20, 2009

The Nonsense II: A-Rod


Alright I told myself that I was going to leave him alone, however he decided not to leave me alone and while I'm waking up they are talking about A-Rod and how what he was taking isn't legal in the Dominican Republic (what? there's stuff that's not legal there? wow!) and also he has been involved with a trainer who is banned in MLB because of steroids. A-Rod since you can't leave me alone on my TV. I'm going in on you (um no kanye)




Did you really think that we wouldn't find out anything else about your steroid episode. "Oh I was young, naive, and stupid." The only thing you got right there is stupid. Stupid enough for us to believe that you didn't know what you were doing. I knew something was fishy when you said that you can get some injection drugs over the counter. Which counter were you looking at? What?over the counter at your cousin's crib? Also you weren't naive enough to take $250 mil from the Rangers/Yankees. How come you just didn't tell us what all you took? I mean you could have left little holes in your statement. Not these big holes like injections over the counter and thinking that it didn't do anything to you or the fact that you don't really think that you cheated. Hey Hey Hey, you know when you take performance enhancing drugs you know you're cheating right? I mean it's called performance enhancing for a reason. I mean if you wanted to keep your legacy you probably shouldn't have done it in the first place. I mean you don't have much of a legacy as it is. Okay you perform in the regular season (during the first 6 innings of games that is), but how is your postseason performances treating you Sir. Even Barry Bonds has had poor postseasons, but he had one postseason to remember, when he carried his team almost to the World Series but they blew it in the final innings of Game 6 against the Angels and just got blown away in Game 7. Although Barry Bonds is a steroid user according to the people and most everybody else, nobody now calls him a choke in the postseason ever since that performance. So A-Rod here's your turn if you want to turn your "legacy" around, stop beating around the bush and stop choking on your bat in the final innings of games and the postseason.


During his two interviews that he's had, he wanted us to make him out as the victim. Victim of what? What could you possibly be the victim of? You bring all of your drama to yourself. Lying to people about your steroid use. "When I lied to Katie Couric, I was telling lies to myself to begin with." Come on man, don't make us out as fools on this one. Even your teammates don't necessarily believe you, they just have to stand by you so they don't have to answer questions about not being there for you. "I wish I went to college for a couple of years." Huh? That's a terrible excuse, many baseball players skipped college and they turned out just fine with their careers, also many players have went to college and they turned out to mess up also and you being the most expensive player in the MLB should know the ropes by your seventh year in the big leagues. "I've been dealing with all this trouble over the last 15 months with my divorce also." Hey that's your fault, I mean you decided to get caught hanging out with other girls (dancers, strippers) and Madonna of all people. I'm sorry if I have a beautiful wife at home. I'd be damn if I messed that up over some nonsense and I don't even look that good. And Madonna? Isn't she like 50? Did she roofie you or something? That must be what happened because after the amount of guys she's been with, I'm afraid I might catch something looking at her on the tv. Ewww Yuck


Well I'm about to go. A-Rod, I don't want to see you on ESPN unless it's for hitting a monster home run or making a sick fielding play other than that, stay away! or I will have to find you and take one of your bats and go to town on your head until you can become "wise and intelligent"


All opinions are reflected by...... (you know what it is) Enjoy your weekends

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers