Thursday, August 21, 2008

I mean come on honestly?

Hello, I'm back. I know it's been a while but you know with school and training going along, It's kinda hard to get to write up here and the fact that i have to go outside to get internet. Anyways, I didn't do much of either today because when I was going to head to class my car didn't start for the third time (we got it jumped the two other times and not forgetting one of the times was in the middle of durham at 8pm. yeah i'm not messing around with that one). But my dad was already up here to get his car fixed so we searched around the area looking for a car battery and nobody had the battery we were looking for, even some of the guys were like I never even heard of this battery.


I got to go aside right quick: What do you mean you haven't heard of this battery? You work at an auto parts shop. You should know every kind of battery. It's very different if you say you don't have it, but when you say that this is strange and never seen it. It kinda makes me wonder about your auto part skills. Don't get me wrong, I don't have much neither but I find it interesting that all the time you spend around cars you haven't seen one.


Well back to the story, After an unsuccessful day of trying to find it, we decided to give up and my dad had to go to work anyways. My mom luckily found a battery at the place where we bought my jeep in Greenville. So while i'm in class they will hopefully fix it


And school, I don't know what about it, but I just find it boring. I'm not in the stage yet where I hate its guts but I am just incredibly bored by it. And I find the whole class day just retarded, don't know why I walked around yesterday just walking because I know not many people know me around here which is cool. But I just watch the interaction of these people, this is a big school, you don't have THAT many friends. I feel like if somebody gives you a big hug on campus then are they really your friend, because if you were a good friend they would have tried to track you down before school starts to hang with you. But hey that's just me. I don't know maybe I'm just tripping right now by the fact I don't have a car at the moment. I think that's what it is, I will stop for now and let everything be. See ya later Peace.

1 comment:

A West said...

Haha, I feel you on that one. I try and at least write on people's walls that I haven't seen in a while instead of just pretending like we're best friends when we go face to face. On the other hand, it is kinda hard to keep up with large groups of people, especially when everyone is busy all the time.

But on the battery tip, that's not a good look at all sir. They should have at least been like "nah, we don't service that type of battery/car anymore." Don't tell a customer you've never seen it because that just makes the mechanic look retarded and incompetent. Hahaha

Those darn imaginary readers