Friday, August 15, 2008

My Mission

I want to be held responsible for what I do, so these statements are from me now. Note that some may be shit that i've already said:

1. Graduate from college
2. Work on my game everyday that I can possibly can so when that chance comes for me to get back on a team, i won't disappoint
3. Be as fit as I possibly can, I need to work on myself physically and definitely MENTALLY cause that's my downfall
4. whenever I feel crappy about shit, just lay on the floor, relax all your muscles and meditate for 15 to 30 minutes..
5. Eat better than what i have been eating (by the way that's going to be hard as shit)
6. TRY to read a book or two if I can.
7. Don't worry about too much of what people say
8. Go out to a park or forest or something just to spend time by yourself
9. Stop driving too much
10. limit my facebook, myspace, AIM, and any other chatting to those that really do care.
11. NO UNNECESSARY TEXTING (when i get a new phone)
12. Just relax and be free with yourself.

Okay that's about it for me haha. Hopefully I can keep my end of the bargain for at least more than half of these things which I believe I can do.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers