Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Last Couple of Days

Well, Yeah I've been doing alot of talkin about myself and size and other crap. But I haven't discussed how my days been going along. Thursday was my final day in Atlanta. I went to training and then packed up all my shit that I bought and put it in a small van that looked like it was a 15 passenger van. But anyways that junk was difficult especially cause we had to carry stuff downstairs which made things tricky and mom would always have something to say right in the middle of me lifting a huge couch or something. Except for the couch which was the most difficult of the lifts. Everything else wasn't too bad, It was me and my dad lifting everything. But that took around two hours or so, then I went to the final Chevy dinner of the season. Chevy is one of the guys on the team, him and his wife would cook for any of the guys that would show up to eat. I am pretty much a regular there, I went to each and every one of them. It was a thanksgiving theme this time around, they had turkey, ham, stuffing, and mash potatoes (my grandma would have cooked me some fried chicken, but maybe i'm expecting too much haha). It was a good time, kind of sad that I'm leaving these guys, but it's all good i will stay in touch with them.

Well after that, I got about three hours of sleep because we left for Chapel Hill at 4am. Yeah 4am and my jeep was filled all the way so yeah it was difficult. I was cool and jamming until we got past Charlotte and then they stopped and that stopped my whole momentum and about 30 minutes later I had to ask one of my parents to drive my car cause i was tired as crap. When you feel like you're dreaming. Not a daydream but really dreaming and then you realize that no you are driving your car, that's when you know you need to get out of the car. So I went to the van and slept on the passenger side, my dad was having problems with my car and all that, he claimed that he put it on sports mode by accident and it was making all kinds of noises. I think my car missed me and wanted me to drive, so with all that and my parents trying to find a gas station, I could not really sleep..I only got a 20 minute nap. Then I got the keys to my house and went to it. At first I was kind of worried because there is no door between my living room and my bedroom. I was actually trying to find the door to my bedroom and to my surprise there was none. But it started growing on me and it's not like I will be having a whole bunch of friends over or anything, plus it's awesome for me since i'm a lazy kid and all that. So we moved all my stuff into the place and it wasn't as bad as the move out because my place was on the first floor and it was closest to the parking lot so that's cool. After all that I hung out with Sara for a lil bit, since she wanted to see my new place. We watched a couple of dvds (since i have no cable) and she made fun of my reno 911 dvd until she started watching it and started laughing. See I knew you would like it hahaha.

Today, I am back home just for the day. I am probably heading back up to the Hill later on this afternoon or so. I got a temporary phone so at least now I can see who's calling me, which is always a great thing. Now I'm watching the start of the new EPL season and just enjoying some time with home cause i haven't been here in forever... Well that's about it for now, I will holla at ya later! Peace!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers