Friday, August 22, 2008

So to anybody who really wants to listen

So I am continuing to have a problem with people. It is kinda big problem because it happens almost everytime and when I warn them that it might happen they still do the same shit. It really doesn't make any sense. So this blog goes out to the people that listen, drizzle, the con artist formerly known as the Son of Prince and my ipod because it at least does what I tell it haha

Like anybody all I wanted was to be liked by everybody. I'm sure every one of us have had our times where you feel like you actually need people. I think I am slowly crossing over to that point where just F everybody and it isn't really hard to change. I find myself repeating myself and repeating myself and repeating myself with hardly or even worse absolutely none attention paid to. Instead it's about your distorted view about what I'm thinking about. You have no clue what's on my mind. There are times where I don't have a clue what's on my mind. There are times where I just do things just to do it and learn from my mistakes because if you think your life is perfect then that's a big mistake in itself that you need to look at. I keep on hearing just tell me the truth and all that nonsense well it's obvious that it's not the real truth that you are looking for, it's the truth that you want to hear so you can feel a bit of clarity for yourself because for some odd reason most of you can't handle the truth and the real problem is that you think that i can't handle the truth and there's the problem again, perceiving that I am thinking about shit when you have no earthly clue. I mean shit I've once went to somebody's house that I didn't know at night with sunglasses and rang their doorbell (sober aaron if you are thinking otherwise haha). I don't know I just have this feeling that you don't want to hear me talk. You want to hear yourself and that's fine you can do that, i mean yeah just talk to yourself that works more than talking to me and telling me what is in my head. You don't have no damn mind control box and if you did wouldn't I do everything you tell me. Retardnation in the building.

So what do I have to do to end this? I don't know write a novel (well not novel i don't feel like writing for that long) in my notepad killing off the retardnation and cleaning myself from it all together. Well that might have to do you know. It's better than letting it simmer cause I don't need that stress in my life. I don't need any stress in my life. I just need to live it cause it can end any moment now. I've walked on the same streets late at the night that unfortunately caught some great people and taken their lives, I've driven lots and lots of hours in my car and I have yet to find a problem or be taken to the hospital or anything bad happening to me. So I know he's up there looking over my shoulder and I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will just live life the way you want me to..... With recklessness abandon. Now back to the Hate!! hahaha

1 comment:

A West said...

hahahaha i have a picture in my head of you chillin with a hoodie, some stunna shades and some gucci slippers at somebody's doorstep like "whutup aggin??"

Those darn imaginary readers