Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A letter to myself?

Dear Andre,

Hey, it is your long lost pal. How are you doing? I'm doing fine, you know stuck in hibernation while you do who knows what. I got somethings that you need to stop doing.

Number 1: stop trying to use facebook and the computer strictly for friend-making. It does not work and it kinda makes you desperate in trying to do that. So could you please stop using facebook and myspace for those purposes. I mean you can still get on there, but please by no means try to make friends on it. So pathetic.

Number 2: This actually kinda goes into number 1 also. Don't talk to people on AIM that have no desire in talking to you. I mean I hear people talking about how other people are very annoying and junk like that and you can bet your bottom dollar that they are saying the same about yo ass. Talk to few number of people that want to talk to you because they like you enough to talk to you so they are your true friends.

Number 3: Don't feel like you have to go out and be busy all the time. You can watch tv or play your video games. You don't have to feel like going to a bar to have a good time. Sometimes it's good but you don't necessarily need it. You have your music and some friends that won't mind chilling with you at your place and watchin tv, playing video games or whatever.

Number 4: I haven't been released out in a long time. You need to let me go, you need to be confident in yourself and what you do because you have all the ability and not just the raw abilities that you have. You have more.

You don't have to impress people or anything like that. If they don't like you how you are then F those guys. You remember the time when we were together in MS. We were rough, tough and didn't give a damn. Getting cussed out for being too confident and all that. I don't want you to be cocky because that doesn't get us anywhere. But you took penalty kicks like it was your job. You went at soccer players even though you were a defender. We did all we had to do make sure we won at all cost. You let me out a couple times here in Atlanta and you know we had a good time. All I ask of you is don't forget where you came from. Let me out a lil more often please.

Your alter ego,
Dre aka Dreman aka Drizzle

1 comment:

A West said...

haha, thats whats up, i like that. pssh, as for the busy thing, i have absolutely no problems stayin in my room on a saturday night playin video games...

Those darn imaginary readers