Thursday, August 7, 2008

So let's give this a try

I've done this many times on myspace and facebook but I felt like it would be better on a forum like this so I'm going to give this thing a try. I am Andre Sherard from Greenville, North Carolina (ECU for those who don't know). I'm at the age of 22 and I play soccer for a living. I play for the Atlanta Silverbacks, I'm not a superstar, I don't even play for that matter but it's cool, I could be wearing a suit which I do not like. I'm easy to get along with, I try to speak my mind when I can and I just love life.

Why am I doing this? I don't know I just saw my good friend Aaron West start one and I always complain about being bored so I decided to start my own to get my ideas out. I plan on talking about the random stuff going on in my life and in the world today like everybody else. I don't know how unique I'm going to be nor really care I'm just going to be me, that's all you can ask for right?

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers