Sunday, August 24, 2008

What Up Me?

I'm back at it again. Just going to go through the random thoughts in my head and junk like that. I had an adult league game yesterday at WRAL Soccer Park. We gave them a huge thrashing, it wasn't really funny after a while because there is no reason that these guys should be in the same stadium as us. I think they would have trouble with most co-ed teams honestly. The thing that got me was the intensity of some of the guys. I mean they argued over everthing and most of the arguing was done by the team who was getting thrashed by seven or eight goals. I mean I feel bad for the girlfriends and wives who was on the losing team. I mean what must they be thinking, they thought that, my man's team is going to win his game and my baby's going to make me proud. HAHAHAHAHA RIIIIIIGHT, hey you keep thinking that okay.

Hmm I think I've discussed how incredibly bored I am when I'm on campus so I won't discuss that.

I'm sitting here watchin this MLS soccer game. It's Houston at New York. They are playing at Giants Stadium or whatever they call that junk. I hate turf. I just find it horrible to play on cause first of all the ball most of the time bounces up on you alot. And then you have to deal with slipping on it and it's not like grass and you can put your soft grounds on. No, instead you just have to deal with the sniper in the stands making you fall every second. So yeah I'm not a big fan of it in fact i'll probably stop watching it after while and the fact that I don't like neither of the teams as it is. Oh well

I wonder how much money do I have in my bank account. I don't really want to check it for the fear that I have hardly nothing in it. I'm going to have to check it sometime anyway right? I mean I don't want to overdraw. I guess I'll check it when I head out and see if I can buy some textbooks for class.I don't think I can get into the Academic Center now as it is. I don't have to pay for books and I need to fill out a form to get my books for free and then once I'm done with it I can trade them junks back in and get some paper off of it. WHAT UP PROFIT?

I really don't feel like doing anything today. I might actually clean a little bit today. Yes just a little bit and I don't know what else. I finally got cable and internet so I don't have to worry about the contact with reality. I can get on my news websites and see what's going on with the world and don't forget to talk to my amazing amount of friends I have on facebook hahahahaha. But yeah I don't see myself doing much today. Call me lazy, call me boring. Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!

I love to see true haters though. You know those guys that will hate you in front of your face. I like them because they don't pull the same punches as the fake haters who sit off somewhere making fun of you at a distances and pretending to be your friend. I'd rather know you are a hater so I don't have to worry about bothering with you and then I can also return the hate back on your ass, because there is honestly nothing better than two people hatin on each other. So all you fake haters excuse me, some of those people who call themselves my friend. Take notes, release your hate, it will make you a better person because of it

Alright off to make some ramen and clean a little bit. I think the hungover's gone away so I might as well do a couple of productive things today. So into I get back to you. Peace Out and HI HATER!

1 comment:

A West said...

Yeah I hate you. I'm not even gonna lie. I hate you so much that I spit on my own computer screen every time you pop up on Facebook. Yeah that's right, my OWN computer screen. I don't even wipe it off because I hate you so much that if your face pops back up I want so spit to just be hangin out, waitin on you.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

Btw, my new article should be up sometime this afternoon probably.

Those darn imaginary readers