Thursday, August 28, 2008

An Inter-ruption?

I was reading this guy's blog about Serie A club Inter Milan and this guy made some outrageous claims about the winning cycle of Inter is going to end. This is the same club that has one the last three scudetto titles (one by a forfeit) and also we are talking about a manager who has won a Champions League title with a surprising FC Porto side and took Chelsea over the hump with two Premiership trophies. It is pretty surprising that a statement like that is being made and look at the team's they have to go against. They all have holes in the back. I mean AC Milan just signed Senderos for some odd reason they think that this guy is actually the answer. He will have trouble making the first eleven there. I just don't think you can write off this side yet.

I kept on reading and he begins to complain about Mourinho playing a 4-5-1. Is that really a problem? Yeah most Serie A clubs play it and it isn't the most original thing in this league but other teams don't have the players that Inter has and they 4-5-1 can easily turn into a 4-3-3 in a hurry so I don't know what your complaint is there. If they can find a way to buy Quaresma already with the addition of Mancini then you can definitely play the 4-3-3 with Ibrahimovic up top.

I am getting upset with the fact that people are hating on the Muntari signing like he is just a scrub. I do not think Mourinho would want a player that isn't going to do anything. I think he has an "Essien" feature about him that the Special One just might like. Plus you can't trust Patrick Vieira most recently because of his injuries. But step off of the Muntari signing and get off of him until a couple of months and then you can make your opinions about the signing.

The only thing I agree with this character about is the football director who seems like he's an looney tune like this writer. He somehow dragged Roberto Mancini out of the club because he couldn't get them over the Champions League hump. The guy won you two scudettos where it's been since 89(?) where Inter last won the title. It is possible that Mourinho and this guy bump heads if things aren't going his way. I believe that's the only way that there will be trouble in paradise but other than that I can't really see them losing. Nobody made an important signing (Ronaldinho??? shit please) and all the teams Roma, Juve, and Milan have holes and are a year older themselves. Even though I like Juve I just can't see anybody else winning it other than the Special One (man I hate saying that)...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/blogs/gs12.html

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers