Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm done being addicted to you...for the rest of this week

Well, like I said, I'm done being addicted to blogspot for the week not because I don't like it anymore. More because I am going to probably be gone for the rest of the weekend. We have a game here against Miami and then the boys are going to go to Vancouver and play a game on Sunday. I don't think I will be travelling on that trip but if so I will try to take pictures of it and all that. But I doubt I will be going on this trip cause I haven't been going on any trips before this one so yeah it is what it is.

So Andre, what do you plan on doing instead of travelling with the team if that's the case. I think the "Con Artist formely known as the Son of Prince" is probably just hangin out with his puppy this weekend so I'll probably skip pass Charlotte this weekend. What about Chapel Hill, all the guys are getting ready for preseason training, which starts on the 12th for those guys. I don't really feel bad because those preseasons had to be the hardest preseasons ever. So I think I would not like to do those preseasons. But I do have many other friends other than those guys around so I could possibly hang out with them right? I will think about that. The final place that I could go is all the way up to Richmond and hang out with Ben for a couple of days. The last time I hung out with them I had a good time and enjoyed myself. Even ate all their waffle house because they said I wouldn't even finish mine. I don't know where they got that nonsense from. But yeah I have many many choices to do whatever. Maybe just maybe I'll travel with the team and that will cancel out all that but it kinda hurts your chances when your coach asks what you are going to do this weekend acting as if I'm going to chaperone somebody around Atlanta. Uhh Yeah like I plan on doing that. So whatever it's cool.

This is going to be my final home game that I will be able to watch because I plan on leaving the ATL next week to head back to Chapel Hill and finish the rest of my degree (that reminds me I need two more classes to sign up for ha). I mean it is no use sitting around here just training away and not even playing and this season ends in late september, well at least the regular season and by that time that will be a waste of another semester so I might as well get it done before I am too lazy to get the job done so I am leaving next week.

I've been clowning with some of the guys that I'm doing my "college workout". The "college workout" contains as many situps and pushups that I could do during the day all day 24/7 because I figured it out that lifting in my apt. complex was not doing the work so I decided to just do pushups and situps all the time and to say the least I am feeling the results. The reason why I call it the college workout is just silly, I call it such so I can impress all the ladies :-), with my abs and 20 inch pythons (as hulk hogan would say) hahahaha. Maybe I won't be huge but they will see an improvement hahahaha. Nah I'm not really too concerned about it actually the guys have been giving that name so I succumbed and took it as it was.

Also I got a new nickname from these guys. They call me dre 2000, which I can understand because let's be honest I can't be better than dre 3000 unless I win a World Cup or something, which isn't probably happening haha. I don't think anybody can be better than him so I thought it was okay for them to call me 2000 from now on. Haha.

So well, this will be the last post of the week. Next week I will try to discuss more soccer and some transfers and other random shit that comes to my head like marrying wayyy too early among other things and hopefully I can respond to the "Con Artist formely known as the Son of Prince" in his mcdonalds argument. You know a lil something new

1 comment:

A West said...

Haha son, I gave the puppy back because I didn't think I was ready for it yet. I'm not doin anything this weekend just chillin out, catchin up on sleep and playin video games. I've been on that college workout myself sir. I run and then do 200 pushups and a million abs every evening after I get home from work. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jacked and tan.

- The Con Artist Formerly Know as Prince

As a side note, I'm really gettin sick of the word verification they make you do every time... When are they gonna realize I'm not a bot just writing advertisements on your comment board??? And I really want to click the wheelchair sign just to find out what it does, but I feel like the Lord might strike me with palsy if I do.

Those darn imaginary readers