Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the shit that's in my head

Yo! what's up. Sitting here lookin at this damn rain. It's pouring out there, trust me I know. I was out there at 9am getting drenched on and having to have to go back to my place and changing right afterwards. I am not regretting not making my 2pm class cause I know I would get poured on once again and that would be one too many. Also i am not going to these guys soccer practice, nah i don't think so, I feel like it would be a waste of time in this rain, playing on the turf, really don't feel like getting hurt doing this nonsense. So I'm laying here about to nap for a while.

Alright I know I'm not much interesting but whatever. What do you want me to talk about then?
Something I don't understand about people, when they say things on their away message or status on facebook I don't understand when another person tries to make them feel better but then they shun them and just ignore. If you don't want everybody to see you unhappy then don't say shit. I knew I was at that stage and luckily I got out of that stage, but really either keep your thoughts to yourself or as a matter of fact block my ass cause I don't like people feeling shitty cause I know I feel shitty and I would like for people to see what's going on or at least make me feel a bit better but if you don't want me to then that's fine. Let me know, which is hard for some of you anyways.

Man my shit is getting wet outside. I don't even give a f to drag that shit back in. Am I that lazy.

Apparently The Recession sounds like one big track to one of my boys, I'm going to figure it out when I finally get to listen to it. But doesn't most of Jeezy's shit sound the same. I mean honestly I know I get songs mixed up all the time and especially when most of the lyrics have ad libs in them. I guess it's that the boy's style plus he's makin bucks so why is he going to listen to me. I mean he's got his black bandana and his boost mobile phone. He's straight.

What am I going to do with the rest of my day? Let's see probably nothing, be wasteful and just sit on this couch and watchin whatever nonsense that comes on this tube. That's how I've been feeling lately. I still haven't bought in books for my classes. It kinda helps when I haven't really had that much homework or anything. But yeah I guess I'm still in the summer mode where all I've been doing is playing soccer and doing nothing else afterwards. I'll probably need to run later on so I can keep some sort of fitness. I can't really tell, I haven't played a "real" game in forever so I don't know how my fitness actually is. So I'm going to keep on running until I get into one, which will be in forever.

Let's see. I've got nothing. I'm going to take a nap and maybe run later on today or tonight. Don't really know what my next topic is. I guess I will just stay talkin about junk in my head

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers