Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last Week: "Yo I'm trying to cop that Robinho Chelsea Jersey"

I don't know if you know already but on Monday it was revealed that Robinho is heading to Manchester City instead of heading to Chelsea in which everyone thought last week that he was going, in fact aaron told me that they actually were selling Robinho Cheslea Jerseys. Plus the fact that Fox Soccer News was saying that Robinho could actually be in the lineup against Tottenham for Cheslea. But something must have happened between me going to sleep on sunday and me seeing that Robinho is heading to Manchester City. There are two people that I'm disappointed in.

Robinho: It is said that you still have to agree to this deal. I find you a primetime player even though you weren't able to show all your ability in Real Madrid, but still Manchester City? Is that were you want to be? Sounds like Carlos Tevez all over again. I would like to know why you would choose that. Were you that desperate to leave Madrid? Or was it for the money because this is a new EPL transfer record. Or you wanted to be in the same lineup with a fellow Brazilian Jo. I don't know if you're friends or anything which could influence your decision. This could end up two ways. You could A. be a success and lead this team to a possible top four spot by the next couple of years or you could B. be a failure and start with this journeyman tour that you don't really deserve to be in my opinion. I don't know maybe you need to think about this.

Real Madrid: The King of hypocrites. Okay you slam Chelsea for their pursuit when you have tried desperately to unsettle C. Ronaldo in Manchester United so he could move to your club. Chelsea is not the blame of your problem, you were the one trying to offload Robinho to Chelsea to begin with. I remember when the season was over, you were going to let him go to Chelsea and all summer you were trying to hard to get rid of him, so you can use the money for Ronaldo. But then when he decided to stay in Manchester, you decided to be like "oh Robinho is a key part of our team and we would like to keep him" and Robinho tired of your bullshit decided to say bump this, I want to go to Chelsea. So then you felt like you were wronged and Chelsea is to blame. You can't have it both ways buddy. (how ironic that I decide to wear this Real Madrid jersey, i need to burn it)

I don't know what to think really. Maybe he will be a big success in City, I don't want to take that away from him or just say that he can't pick them up. I just find it very strange about this type of sleazy behavior that let's be honest all big and rich clubs go through but It kinda gets me to scratch my head.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers