Monday, October 20, 2008

10 Reasons Why I Want a Magic Flying Carpet


1. It would be a lot easier to maintain then it would for a car. I wouldn’t have to change the oil nor worry about a new battery from time to time.

2. I would not have to worry about getting gas because it is a pain, I remember when I was young and didn’t even think about driving and that junk was only a dollar a gallon.

3. It would be easier to get around on campus instead of walking through and around other people and I wouldn’t have to deal with those people that give out flyers.

4. All I would have to do is vacuum it from time to time and not go through the tedious task of cleaning and scrubbing and doing all that nonsense that would end up taking a couple of hours.

5. It would be hard for anyone to steal it because I can just lay it down and people would think that it was a regular carpet

6. If it is a nice warm afternoon, I would not have to worry about rolling down the windows or putting on the air condition I could just enjoy the breeze that my flying carpet would give me

7. I would not have to give three or four people a ride on my magic carpet, just in case everyone else was drunk, I wouldn’t have to give everybody’s drunkass a ride home.

8. I would not have to deal with traffic. I would just be able to float along over the standstill traffic

9. Would not have to deal with the issue of wrecking my carpet. It isn’t a piece of plastic or metal. I would have to deal with it maybe being stretched out or whatever but I would not have to deal with it breaking down or it being wrecked by another car.

10. If Chapel Hill and the people around here give me a rash (which you guys are doing by the way) I could just fly off with my 360 and FIFA and enjoy being at a Californian Beach and just chilling out with those people

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers