Friday, October 3, 2008

Chocolate News! You mean mess....UNC vs UVA

I don't know what to make of this new show that is about to come on. David Alan Grier has decided to make a new show called Chocolate News. And to be honest the commercials that I have seen look ridiculously bad and just like he is trying wayy to hard to have a TV hit. I can only make out some of what the show is going to be all about but I can't see it being a success and more like it could possibly embarass the black people in general. I hope I am wrong about it being like that and hopefully it will be a good shoew but I don't know.

Let's transition to my favorite college soccer teams. Just saw the women's team knock out Duke 3-0 tonight in a cool fall night in Durham and now it's the men's turn tomorrow against UVA at good ole Fetzer. I feel confident that we have a team that can do the business, but they need a signature victory especially in the ACC and especially against UVA. I think that this will define their season because even though they are 8-1-1, but this will be another stern test for them. This is exactly what makes me miss playing soccer right now. I like to go out on a fall night and kick the ball around because the game is fun to me, I like to smile and dance and have fun before the games because there is nothing better than going out there and playing the game that you love. I hope they take the same approach to the game as i did, but sometimes I believe that people thinking laughing as something to deal with losing your focus and I just don't think so. I don't want to get into this because the wrong person might read this and then i'll have some explaining so i'll do it later. Other than that Go Heels!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers