Sunday, October 26, 2008

A nice long lazy Sunday...

After Saturday night in which I had a game and went out with a couple of the guys on the adult league team. I set up shop at my place for the entire day today. It was kind of relaxing for a change to just be in my place. Playing some video games, Doing some reading for my classes and listening to some good music. The only reason why I am currently online right now was to really write this. Then once I am done I will get back to the virtual world of FIFA for a little longer before I go to sleep.

I have started this book called the "Miko Kings". It is for my Native American History class. It is an interesting book, the setting is at Oklahoma and it talks about the story of the Miko Kings, one of the greatest Indian Baseball teams of all time. Also it discusses more of the struggles that the late 19th and early 20th century Indian had to go through. I have just started it and hopefully I can finish it by the end of wednesday so I can begin writing a paper on it. Ha! Of course I only read when I need to.

FIFA has taken over my life. Which is a good thing really. I don't have to worry and think about people that much. Especially the people that don't really care much for me. I would usually spend my time on facebook and AIM trying to see how other people are doing, which I should just be worrying what I am doing and the ones that care will show it. Anyways me and Aaron had another one of our battles on FIFA today. I am not going to try to get too much into or somebody might get mad (it might be me or it might be him, you'll never know.) Then once I got done with that I got back to my manager mode and played a couple of games in that before deciding to read the book that I just talked about. I am finding FIFA much easier then how I've found it before. I have avoided the 4-0 beat downs that plagued me earlier and now I've been able to ball out all the time.

Today overall was a good day. I didn't waste any money on gas or food. I got a little cleaning done and even though I hardly talked to anyone. I feel like I accomplished alot today without even opening my door. I might have to do this more often and also disconnect my computer so I won't have the temptation to get on it. Hmm, that might be a little hard even for me.

This week, I will probably only do two posts. Trying not to ram lots of info down your throats. So I decided to take it easy on the blog posting. The first one I will discuss is about Halloween on Franklin Street and how it is a joke and the second one will be my first edition on my war against ignorance. So now I will get on facebook one last time tonight and I'm Out! Peace

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers