Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rationalizing For What?

I usually have these times when I am by myself and I see myself trying to rationalize other people's thoughts. It's weird, I take somebody not talking to me or looking my way and then I tell myself, "well this person probably doesn't like me." Honestly you don't know if the person really knows it is you and the other thing that I want everybody to know me but everybody doesn't and they might not feel comfortable talking to me which is cool. So the goal that I am going to have is not trying to rationalize and over-think what people do.

How is it going? I had a good weekend. I can not complain at all about what happened this weekend. Had an alumni game on Saturday. It was cool we played duke's alumni which they only had about 12 to 15 while we had freaking 20 guys and we made line changes in the middle of each half. We struggled because of that and the fact that most of the guys can't really play anymore which made it extra frustrating. Whatever, I kept my Carolina jersey afterwards and that is really what mattered. #20 baby! Today I went out and watched the girl's soccer team play Va Tech. I noticed that it always gets hot on Sunday. The whole week, it is cool with cloudy skies. Then today the sun was out and of course I was drenched with sweat. After the game ended, which they were winning when I left 4-0, I put my shorts on and went for a nice long run. Of course It is never nice when you run for more than 45 minutes but that is what I decided to do and yes I did hit the wall while I was on that run. I'm pretty sure I ran about six miles today, so I'm glad I survived that. Now I'm watching the Cowboys game laying on this couch and probably going to start studying on my two other midterms that I have on Wednesday. Well at least I don't have class at 9am. I can sleep in a little bit! What Up!! I'll be back this week talking about other nonsense not pertaining to me. Peace!

P.S. FIFA 09 in 4 days!!!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers