Saturday, October 18, 2008

Driving Home or Nascar Driving

“ ‘Hey Dave, I think I am going to race him.’ I told him it was a bad idea but I was high, I wanted to say something but all that came out was ‘sometimes a n**** gotta race.’
-Dave Chappelle “Killin em Softly”

I was making the drive home to Greenville today. I haven’t made the drive down there in a long while. I have always been so competitive while driving. I didn’t want to be passed and when I did I made sure that I got back and passed them back. Then I would get real mad when I would have to stop for gas or if I was hungry I would starve until I get to where I was going. The reason was that I would be pissed and know that the people that I left in the dust have retaken the lead against me. I also get real upset when 16 wheelers try to roll up on me. I think there has been an on going war between me and 16 wheelers. An 16 wheeler always tries to get in my way and try to wreck my car and junk like that. I try to get even with them, pass them and get in front of him then drive as slow as possible knowing he can’t pass me. Ha Ha Ha

I wonder should I really be allowed to drive on the highway anymore.

I need to stop doing that because every time I try to pass cars I let my guard down and cops might be waiting for me and giving me a ticket. I was more patient today, I did not really care if anyone passed me. And I was going 70 mphs on 264, just putting it on cruise and just enjoyed the music that I was listening to. I don’t think I will change my ways though. I will have my inner Tony Stewart on and try to pass and mean mug people while I pass them. I think I just need something to do while being on the road so I decide to race people whenever I possibly can. That’s how I get down. Unfortunately for me there is no prize at the end of my trip.

1 comment:

A West said...

son make friends with cruise control and find somethin peaceful to listen to, no joke. i got two tickets goin over 90 cuz i hate being passed so much... hahaha

Those darn imaginary readers