Friday, October 10, 2008

The Sights of My Day

Today was a long day and I'm going to just summarize my two midterm day. One at 9 and one at 2


I am cutting off all women's high heels who are already six foot plus. I understand that it is a fashion statement, but I find it ridiculous that you would go out there and be even more taller than you already are. So tall women with heels be aware because if you see me, then your heels are getting broken.

Another complain: Well first I have to tell you that today's Geology midterm was ridiculous because my professor claimed that the printer was broken (what about the eight hundred libraries that we have to print out shit on.) So we had to take our test on the computer projection. So we had to wait for everyone to be done before we answered the next question. The problem I had was when the professor asked "Are you ready?" then no one answers they wait until he scrolls down and then some idiot goes "wait I need to go back". If I was the professor I would have been pissed. Like he freaking asked if you needed more time. The dumb ass students didn't answer him and then waited until he scrolled past the question. Well the real complain should be about taking the midterm like that.

Big Ups to my Weather and Climate professor for cancelling class just because the projection would not work. I really needed that time to study some more for the unexpected paperless exam. I wish all my profs would take his view on things and be like "well I cannot get to my slides. F It, let's leave!"

UNC-Duke men's soccer. I know my boy Darrius has been getting his long throw ready and I believe that my boys are going to be ready for that and the game. One of our strikers won't be able to play because he is suspended (nah Aaron he didn't try to bike it and kicked somebody in the head). We haven't won in Durham since 1996 but they haven't scored a goal in the open play since 2004 (my first year).

2004- 2-3
2005 0-0 0-0 (duke won in pks acc tournament final argh)
2006 0-1 (own goal)
2007 1-0 and 1-0

Hopefully I haven't cursed the guys though. I am pretty superstitious about stuff like that so I hope these stats don't hurt them. I just hope that we can return to our winning ways. We need to get back to even in the ACC.

Well I'm done those are the past and future sights of my day. I don't think I will discuss the night time because more than likely I won't be able to remember it right.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers