Saturday, October 4, 2008

Barack or McCain?


So who are you voting for? Me? Honestly I have no clue because I don't basis my vote on whether I'm a democrat or republican, whether the candidate is black or white, nor whether it is a male or female. I try to figure out who is going to be the best for this country for potentially eight years and quite frankly I don't know who is the best person for the job. Like I said earlier about the media's coverage, you cannot judge what they have to say to be true because they all have a certain bias against one candidate or the other. So my political news comes from radio stations and comedý central's daily show and the colbert report and I find myself still struggling to figure out who is the best candidate.

Now I know there might be some African Americans (not a lot) but some that might think that they should vote for Barack because he is black. That is a dangerous game you are playing. You are putting all hope that he is going to come through for you. And he might I'm not saying that, but think of what he has to do. He not only has to cater to 'your needs' he has to cater to the white populations needs too, because there are a lot more of them than there are of us and you know there are a lot more who will not be cool with an African American being president. So Barack's job will be dangerous in that he has to balance out what is best for the country without alienating one or another group. But I believe that it is possible for him to do so

I don't know anything really about McCain. All I know is that he "thinks" he knows better about everything and Obama doesn't know much about running a country. Well in all reality you don't know how to run a country either. I mean all and all you are just a military man and that does not mean that you know how to run a country. And you've ran for president before (Republican party candidates) and there is a reason why it took them so long to finally nominate you as a presidential candidate. So I don't know about him neither, and it seems like the Republican party isn't all the way behind him. So he has to find a way to unite all those guys together, which will be difficult. But then again military experience is important because we are dealing with a different era where we might be getting ourselves pulled into war with Iran or anyone else who is hiding in the bushes.

These guys have difficulties in trying to be president. It is going to be interesting to see which one will make a good president. Hopefully one of them will because I don't even know what to say about the last eight years.

I always wondered what they say when they shake each others hands

"Yo Mama is gay!"
"Mr. T is my uncle!!!"

It's a little My Way joke don't get carried away

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers