Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Dropping Out!!

This is true. I have decided to drop out of school. I do not think I can take it anymore and I just feel like it isn't necessary to be in here when I am not going to use what I've "learned" up here. So my plan is to go to Switzerland and start back my soccer career. I want to get away from all the people that were in my life that took me for granted. I mean I know that it won't matter if I stay or go. You probably won't know that I'm gone right. I told my parents of this and they were okay with it. They wanted me to graduate but they knew that I had a soccer career that I wanted to start because I miss the game too much. So that is about it and for the real people in my life I would like to say a goodbye because the plan isn't really to come back to the United States unless to see family. And the rest I won't say goodbye because some of you haven't taken the time to even say hello.





















Alright I think it is about time for me to stop talking. I am not really dropping out of school. I just wanted to write the note that I would write if I did actually drop out of school. As said before I am not overly concerned about those people that act as if they like me. I'm sorry I try too hard for your liking. All you have to do is say, "Look you are acting a bit annoying for my taste, leave me alone please" and I will gladly leave you alone. But I guess that would hurt somebody's feelings and some of you don't want to do that now do you. I don't know what else to say. Switzerland does sound like a nice place to go to. Hey Aaron that's where we are going after I'm done with school for real son. Be ready for that shit. Sho, Karl, and whoever you think is cool (cause they probably are) can come with us also.

2 aka Peace!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers