Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"In This Crazy World"

"We can't even pay bills in this motherf****."
-Young Jeezy "Crazy World"

We are having so many problems going on in the world today. The stock market is crashing, people are losing their savings, houses are getting foreclosed by the minute, and OJ is actually going to jail this time!!!! WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON??? Everyone calm down. Now I know currently I am not in a position to talk like I am superior to you but I think some people have this problem with dealing with failure in their lives. "Failure is not an option" (a lil illdoctrine quote) Failure always has to be an option. I don't think everyone is going to skate along this world without it. So you have to be prepared. Okay you cannot buy that Range Rover that you want. You do not have to kill your whole family over it!!! I saw this article in the Times where this man killed his mother-in-law, wife, and children because he was not going to be able to pay for the house among other things. First thing I want to say is I wish my father would try to run up on me and try to kill me over this bullshit. I would be like, "Alright Dad, I heard three gunshots already, I'll holla at ya later pimpin" I think after the mother-in-law got hers first I know everybody would be like it is time to go. (because I mean you don't even have to find an excuse to kill her first, you were plotting that ever since you and your wife got married). Second thing my father and mother have been through rough times before, they were not always secure so even if something happens, I think they can make the adjustment quicker than others.

I suggest that people go to the nearest "poor" neighborhood or to a rural area where some of those have real problems to deal with. Then many will realize that even if they have to change some of the habits that they have been use to for a long time, it is not as worse than those who have to deal with trying to eat at least once a day. So calm down, put the gun away, and go find an apartment. I heard the Verge Apartments are going for cheap nowadays.

Okay back to studying

Those darn imaginary readers