Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Have You Ever...

Have you ever just looked at somebody and just made up your mind that you just didn't like that person? It isn't just a first sight thing, you've seen them around and you are just like man, I just don't like that person. Well that has just happened to me and it is bothersome because I don't want to judge anyone before I make an opinion about somebody. Even the guys I know I can dislike I am not going judge that person. But it isn't like this person would be someone that I would dislike and I don't really know their name. It has just got me to the point where I feel like I have to speak about it that's all...

Another thing. I tried to example this to two of my friends and I don't think I explained myself right and this might just fit my pattern of being paranoid. But have you ever felt that people have this preconceptional (sp?) notion about you and you feel like they are hiding something from you but you cannot pick it out? It's like you are around them and it is just something that you feel that's keeping them from saying hello. That's bothering me too because I don't think I've done anything to anybody as far as I know, but I would like to know if I did something wrong.

This shit is probably all in my head....That doesn't mean there's not a bit of truth

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers