Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Because I don't want to leave the place....

I decided to buy an Iron Gym at the Bed, Bath, Beyond right behind my apartment complex. I think it is about time. Since the fact that it would not make sense to try and drive up to campus and use the weight rooms there. And the apartment complex is what its called just a fitness center and not a weight room plus I can run outside anyways I hate running on a treadmill, there's nothing really to see or keep your attention so I would be up there for about 15 minutes, get tired of it and then go outside and run for another 15 so I can get 30 minutes in.

So like I said before I got the Iron Gym and so far it's not bad. I can do my usual pull-ups, push-ups on it. I got kind of scared though. I am not the biggest handy man I must say and I put the whole thing together and decided to put it up on my bathroom. At first I thought it was going to break or even worse just fall off and I would bust my ass. However nothing really happened to my surprise and I guess the handy work that I did work for a change. So like it says on the box it is pretty easy to assemble for those who can read instructions at least somewhat well.

I think it is a good thing that I have this. It will keep me inside my place which I am trying to do in my effort of trying to forget the world at large. FIFA can keep me occupied for a while but sometimes you need to get off of that couch and do a couple of push ups to past the time. Plus I can get some more muscle while not even opening my door. I don't want to be huge but I just want to be more leaner then I feel that I am now and apparently it makes you taller according to Aaron (I am not even going to say how ridiculous that is unless I start getting taller then I will believe him). The thing is that I know it is going to take some time and sometimes I am rather impatient but I think I got enough time to wait it out. I'll update you in 30 days to let ya know how it is going. And maybe just maybe I could be that guy on the commercial.

"In just 30 days, I turned from a flabby man to a lean, mean, fighting machine."
- Any type of commercial talking about either muscle gain or weight loss you pick.

1 comment:

A West said...

son i'm tellin you, look at the commercials. you will grow at least 4 inches and become at least 23% more jacked within 2 months. i'm already 6'0" and i was 5'10" two weeks ago. i'm 6% more jacked and only going up.

Those darn imaginary readers