Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I decide against...

I thought about starting an all out war against most of the people in my life that call me their "friend" but I decided that it would be just me doing more whining which I will admit that I do from time to time. I decided to stop it in its tracks.

I decided that something more important to talk about and that is....FIFA coming out next week son. I cannot wait for it to come out. I've heard many things and I've heard many different tactics that could be used in this game, but I guess I won't know the difference until I see it myself. I am not able to download the demo because my Xbox Live won't work anymore, what else is new. But like always I hope there is many more improvements to this game compared to the others. I feel like there is always a different way to score in these games. I remember in 02 you can basically score from anywhere. 07 on 360 all you had to do was send your player on a threw ball and he'll be in on the keeper 1 v 1. I hated that one because all Aaron did was hit those long balls and then I'm just sitting there like 'whatever man, this is wack.' But I hope they are able to combine all the elements of other games and put it into this game. I always have complains about this game and I'm sure after I play this one for a couple of months I will have some more but I continue to play this franchise more than any other and I believe that I will continue to play until I'm old or they discontinue it. What? discontinued? I didn't say that.

1 comment:

A West said...

haha i like how you decided to scrap that earlier post. and ay dawg, if you wanna start a war i'm down, we can ride on anybody.

Those darn imaginary readers