Friday, October 24, 2008

War against Ignorance (i mean race)

Next Week, I am starting my imaginary war against the races (black, white, hispanic, asian, whomever) and I am not trying to be malicious. I just want people to open their eyes to what each of our people are doing to themselves. With the stuff they do, it makes us look very bad. I remember one time in a soccer game somebody was calling me the N word with everybody watching and everything and saying that I couldn’t do shit because I was black and all kinds of nonsense, if you must know I scored on him seconds later, anyway after the game some of the guys were like “I’m sorry you have to deal with that It kind of makes me feel embarrassed about my race.” I know that the sensible ones of us have all said that same thing when someone says or does something ignorant and stupid. So I want to point out some of the ignorant and stupid things that they do and the points I might make isn’t for everyone in that race. It is for the few and ignorant who brings all of our people down.

I’ll start with this as my intro, I don’t like dealing with race. Why do we have to classify each and everyone of us. Just because we have a different shade of skin? A person should not be strictly judge on the color of the skin rather than if they are qualified or not. If the black man doesn’t get a job over the white man it should have to deal with whether that man is more qualified than the other. And vice versa, I think Affrimative Action is good sometimes but I don’t think a black man should get a job who is less qualified then a white person. However if they are equal or better then…

“If it is equal, then f*ck em, you had a 200 year headstart motherf*cka.”
-Chris Rock

I believe that we should get rid of these roles of race in our society because they only lead to trouble, but since it is impossible to do that because everyone thinks they are better than everyone else then I have no choice to make fun of each and everyone of you.

White people: you are on deck.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers