Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cutting myself off from reality

I have many of times thought about cutting my ties from AIM and face book. I just don’t know if I can do it for a long extended of time. People will not be able to get in touch with me and I won’t be able to get in touch with other people. Also I wonder if I would be forgotten if I decided to let go with these social network/ instant messaging services. I do not really know. Will it be worth it? After all not many people talk to me as it is. I don’t if I am forgotten or anything. I am not really caring because if people worry about you after the fact it is kind of too late.

I believe that if you really wanted to get in touch with some one then it would not be too difficult to do. I have some friends that actually get in touch with me without using these services. I know they are few and far between but I have to believe those are the true people in my life. Unless for those who are always asking for favors. I probably should leave those people alone. We will see. I will keep facebook because it is funny just looking at other people and what they do and say on their statuses and we know that I have to join in on the fun with my crazy statuses. I think AIM is more overrated as it goes because no one is really up there and anyone hardly talks to me on it. Then again, I may be back on that junk as soon as I leave.

What will I do? Play fifa of course. Look for some new kicks to buy (yo Aaron I think I am going to buy some supras not the high tops though but I think I found some on the right price range) Listen to the music that I’ve been buying (hahahahaha) lately. All those new mixtapes and junk.

“Shawty you the hottest, love the way you drop it, brain so good could have sworn you went to college.”
-This is the hook to Sho da Don’s ‘Dean’s List’ on Evil Empire‘s Be South 19, but he took it off of T.I.’s ‘Whatever You Like’ song.

Maybe go workout and run. I need to stay fit for whatever that may come to me. I will probably end up in Switzerland somewhere, hahaha as you can tell I love that place (I saw some stuff on the travel channel that made Switzerland look tight). Watch some TV, clean my place if it does need cleaning or just go outside and walk around for no good reason at all. I am sure there is more to do then to look at social network sites and hope anyone will write on your wall or IM you because honestly they probably won’t by now.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers