Monday, October 6, 2008

Find the Bionic Seahorse on the Urban Dictionary

Yo, It's just me. I was watchin a vlog of some of my ways finest randy and naztradamix doing their thing. They are currently lookin up sex positions on the urban dictionary. Meanwhile I've been good. Just hangin, feelin kinda sick, but I'm good. I thought about poppin off on both of the presidential candidates but nah I'll leave that alone as of now. But what is Sarah Palin so mad about? Why is she just crackin on people everytime she gets? I mean honestly who stole her milk? I think I did that shit, I spilled that shit, spat in her face and walk the f off acting like I ain't do shit. Cause that's how I get down! Hell Yeah

This cough is killing me at the moment. I've been taking down these cough drops and they aren't currently working. Been coughing up a storm lately. Now I'm watchin the end of this MNF game Minnesota is winning and I freakin missed Reggie Bush take two punt returns to the house. Damn that. Well Minnesota is about to win this game. Damn it. I like the saints and Drew Brees more importantly. Blah, damn this cough!! I've been saying damn alot on this paragraph. I think I need to get out of here

I've been getting my running on. Getting back into the lab again after just spending a couple of days here and there, but now I'm getting back and been getting my running on and trying to shed some of this weight. I don't know what I'm at now but whatever. I'm going to try and head to the weight room tomorrow to get my LL on. But even with this cough I've been able to get a couple of good runs in the last two days. Hopefully I can keep the fitness in and get that six pack coming in- which isn't looking like it's going to come for a while. But whatever the fitness is still there though. Well I'm going to think of some more stuff to talk about for the week, I have two midterms to study for though so you might have to wait. Until I make that trip to the library for the night on thursday, but I will be holla. Peace!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers