Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just a wasting time...

It's about 25 minutes before I have to stroll across campus and go to my final class for the day. These days are always long and I've been able to find a good habit of waking up at 7:30 to commute up to Chapel Hill. But this isn't the reason why I'm talking to you for the second time in about 20 minutes. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be trying to shorten my posts down a little bit. There are a couple of reasons for this:

1. Once I get to a certain point I feel like I say the same things over and over again until I get bogged down and my original point feels like it is useless so then I would have to scrap the whole thing and start over and that's infuriating

2. I could write my post before hand on a composition book, but then I would have to transfer all that into a post and I'm sorry I'm just too lazy and I don't know I don't feel like writing a whole post first. I feel like I wouldn't write all of it and then I would forget what I was originally writing for and then point 1 will come back all over again.

Basically the same thing really. I may start brainstorming ideas in my head and on paper (not writing down a full post) and then I will go off of my rants. So as far as I go, I have to go to class. I'll try to write down some ideas to write for my next topics


2

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers