Thursday, October 9, 2008

Forgive my shortcomings, I'm misunderstood, we all are...

Don't know if you've seen my blogs by now. Okay I'll recap, I am a person that thinks that everybody doesn't like me and sometimes I make up reasons in my head to tell myself that they don't like me and tell myself, why they don't want to talk to me. Why do they continue to make excuses to hang or talk to me?

And the more I keep on talking to myself the more I look like a whiny little boy with issues. Now we all do have issues that we need to deal with, but I need to stop the assumptions immediately because I don't know what is actually in other people's head. They all might think that I'm a cool person no matter what my faults are. I don't know. I cannot speak for other people. I can speak for me though, I always wanted a whole bunch of friends, always something to do on the weekends, and just someone to talk to when I'm down. But the more I think about it, the more that I see that I have a good group of friends as it is. I don't need to do anything every weekend. And I can talk to my parents when I get down on myself. So life isn't bad, I mean I've never really said that but it isn't bad and it could be worse. So as for me, I'm going to walk around with a smile on my face because whether you like me or not, I am still going to be me and I'm going to walk as tall as my short ass can possibly walk.


You don't know how long it took me to finally get this one post down. Damn okay I'm done

1 comment:

A West said...

i just wanted to let you know... you are a whiny little boy.

Those darn imaginary readers