Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just keeping my head in line.


Hey there everybody. End of another week and the start of a new week in about 15 minutes. Just wanted to speak what I thought of just the general shit in my head. So here goes nothing.

You know something that I hate. I hate when people wave and you think that people are waving to you and in all reality they are probably waving at somebody else. That just really gets to me because it is embarrassing to be wave and then they are like, no not you the person behind you and then you are just like oh, sorry. Then you feel foolish and when somebody might actually wave to you. You are caution and make not wave back and prolly look behind me and then point haha makes you feel really bored.

New people or people that we know of each other but we aren't really the best friends. Forgive the caution that'll take when I'm talking to you. It isn't that I don't like you, it's more to the fact that I fear that being myself all the way when you have no clue about me might just turn you guys off as friends. Maybe I need to learn to just say whatever I'm going to be myself and if you all hate it, it's okay, and you guys like it, then we can go from there. But yeah if you are saying that I'm timid behind close doors, that's more the reason for the things I do.


I need to buy some notebooks.....yes it is almost october and I need to buy books...just a random thought to get away from the seriousness

I find it strange that alcohol gives you the same munchies reaction that we gives you. I mean doesn't alcohol fill you up? I am not an expert on alcohol or anything but I am just wondering. You can eat and then start drinking and then a hour later you are wondering where is the nearest waffle house. I just find it somewhat strange that it is the case that you drink and then you're hungry as shit.

I wonder what other people think about this type of stuff. Why do people belittle others who do blogs. They want to express their thoughts or experiences on a forum that they might think that their friends might enjoy reading. Keep your mind open to shit and don't call it gay because it isn't something that you wouldn't do.

The picture is dedicated to the cartoon that use to come on nickelodon Rocket Power. For some reason I just saw it on tv on another show. That show was the shit. Cartoons in general are the shit. Aqua Teen Hungerforce is my favorite show and meatwad is my main man. Oh man, I am digressing to a point that I should stop talking

1 comment:

A West said...

haha, i feel you man, same ish happens to me. i've gotten to the point that if someone is waving, i wait till they wave again and then point at myself like, "me? you wavin at me? i'm not tryna look like an idiot in front of all these people... oh you weren't wavin at me? forget you then u ole bucket mouth ho!!"

and rocket power is so tight. that's a good call, imma go home and download all seasons of it tonight. hahaha

Those darn imaginary readers