Thursday, September 25, 2008

????


Dear Christiano Ronaldo,

Here we go again. On a website it is said that your new girlfriend is a cocaine-selling prostitute (I don't even want to get into how strange that sounds as it is ). I just am wondering what is with your choice of women, in the same article it says that last year you brought back five prostitutes for a little "pool party". So now I feel like I have to address you and divert myself from my school work that I was currently doing.

So let me get this straight during the summer you had a beautiful super model who is clean from all we know and you decide to get rid of her and now in the fall we find out that your new girlfriend is a prostitute. Now we are beginning to wonder about you. My friend Aaron has said that these girls are cover for your sexuality. Now I don't like to judge too quickly but the question has to be asked when have you had a steady girlfriend for a while. I know you are a prima donna footballer who can get what he wants but all and all you are getting wrapped up with these girls who are nothing but trouble for anyone. And you probably seeing people saying that you 'don't seem right' and they judge you by the way you act so maybe just maybe you bring girls over to your party to just hang and get on the news. I don't know I don't want to judge but I'm just saying that could be one angle.

And I thought about this angle that you are trying to do. Maybe you are trying to get under the last nerves of Sir Alex Ferguson with these stunts and pushing for a transfer to Real Madrid. That isn't out of the question, I mean you did want to go there and you know that Sir Alex hearing about these types of escapades will want him to pull his hair out and he will start threatening you to stop doing while you keep on causing trouble for yourself because let's be honest you don't care you are one of the best footballers in the world you can handle this type of garbage and he will for sure want to get rid of you and the nonsense that you bring to the team.

I don't know what you are doing. I don't think anybody knows what you are doing, but just make sure you know what you are doing.

Drizzle

1 comment:

A West said...

i'm tellin you, that boy cristiano is on the not-so-low right now... you see that pink blazer? how many straight men you know wear a pink blazer? i'll wear some pink, but not a pastel pink blazer.

Those darn imaginary readers