Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A couple of complaints I have

I'm going to steer away from my personal life for a couple of post hopefully, cause who's counting anyways, but I got a couple of complaints that I have seen from what I have seen.

1. If you are a regular student (not an athlete) and you are walking around in a walking boot. I suggest you re-evaluate your life. What exactly are you doing, during the school year, to get hurt badly enough to get a walking boot. I love to see sorority girls walk around with that, I mean seriously what did you do get in a fight with your sun dress?? But please I don't think you are that hurt and in all honesty why do you need to get healthy quickly anyway. It's not like you have to play in a football game against Notre Dame or some shit. And who in the world is working that hard in a little game of beach volleyball that you have in your dorm to sprain your ankle. Just throw some ice on it and suck it up. Trust me, if you aren't on crutches and your not an athlete I seriously doubt that you are really hurting.

2. The next mothaf**** who I see walking around wit kanye west sunglasses on will get sidekicked right in between his/her eyes. What makes you think you are cool enough for these glasses? Why? Why? It's raining. what are you doing. That shit isn't going to protect your eyes from the rain, it doesn't even protect your eyes from the sun. Trust me it isn't cool. Just walk around with the regular sunglasses that you have and call it a day. I mean if I wanted to really see kanye that badly I would go to youtube and watch him blow up on mtv or something. "Britney didn't have to do this shit!!" or whatever he said...

3. Shawne Merriman, I'm pretty sure somebody told you that you needed surgery before the season started. It took you until the first game to figure out that you can't play on damaged knees. I think 5 year olds(i'm going to get to that) know that if your knee hurts there is no reason to go outside to play. I mean sometimes I debate whether some football players are retarded (some not all). "Nah dawg, I don't think I can be effective with this." No shit sherlock!!!

4. Chad Ocho Cinco formely know as Johnson. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey dawg why don't you just pay up the 4.8 million for all those Chad Johnson jerseys so I can get a hold of that Ocho Cinco jersey. For those of you that don't know, Chad Johnson of the Cincinnati Bengals just recently changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho Cinco. Little that he realized that he had to make a deadline to change his name and if he didn't reebok who prints out all the jerseys put the name he had up there and for all the stores to sell. So for him to get his new name on the jerseys now, He would have to buy out all the jerseys that have been made and distributed in the store counters and that would catch him 4.8 million to do so. So his dumbass wasted his time and changed his name and he can't even use it on his jersey. So kids whatever you do, don't follow Chad Johnson i mean Ocho Cinco, my bad dawg.

5. If you aren't good with communication skills in the class, please don't try to force yourself to talk in class. I've seen people try to contribute in class and just go off in random tangents about their house or dog or something random that doesn't pertain to class whatsoever. I mean if I know what I am talking about then I would contribute but I don't care about getting a bad grade on participation I ain't going to waste my breath and talk about Queen Elizabeth when we are suppose to be talking about Native American Indians. Girl, I don't know what you talking about Pocahantas would f that lady up!!!!

6. And finally Aaron West: you would want to fight 5 year olds would you.



I'm done for now....

1 comment:

A West said...

Hahahahahahaha this post was on point. I'm sick of seein those lame dudes that copy everything Kanye does, including those retarded glasses that don't do anything but make people look like cross-eyed japanese anime rejects.

Those darn imaginary readers