Monday, September 8, 2008

Can I sleep please?

So now I think I am going to have to ask my parents if I really need to get a sleeping aid for myself because this has gotten real real ridiculous. My sleep schedule is all wacko at the moment. It's ridiculous, in fact I get better sleep on my couch then my bed currently and that's the real weird part. The other part which gets me is whether I go to sleep earlier or later. If I go to sleep before 1 then i will usually wake up at 3. And if I go to sleep after 1 then i end up waking up at 5 and at least for a hour or two I can't get back to sleep which messes with me especially since the fact that on monday/wednesday/friday i start class at 9am. And I notice the night before are usually the nights that people usually go out but I'm going to make a stop to that soon to get my work out on homie! yeah. "Getting his usher on." or "your ll cool j on".

Well here's why I am here. What type of sleeping aid is helpfully, healthy, and the best at what it does. I don't know much about these type of things, I really try to avoid taking any type of pills unless I really need it. (feeling really really sick or having a huge headache). But I think I am going to start needing to figure it out because I cherish sleep alot and I want to get as much as possible before I really start my day and you know that once I do start it I will be sleepy as crap. Well hopefully there is a way that I can get some sleep

Those darn imaginary readers