Friday, September 12, 2008

That ninja would say he's eating chicken wings at a sports bar

Alright since I'm back in my right state of mind. I'm going to get back to what is important and that is talking about other people's problems hahaha.

My title is referring to Vince Young, the quarterback of the Tennessee Titans. He was at a sports bar eating some delicious chicken wings while his family and his team thought that he was off somewhere thinking about suicide or whatever. They thought this after last weekends game in where he got booed and hurt in the home game against the Jacksonville Jaguars and he almost took himself out of the game before his coaches got him to his senses.

Let me say one thing, I'm not hating on anybody that is depressed. It is a sickness and everybody has that feeling at times. But really, you are really that upset about home fans booing you? I think that is the least of your worries. I don't think the fans are going to really feel sorry for you if you are crying about it or anything. I know a professional athletes mind is very fragile and most of these guys are insecure about things. However if you really thought you would go your whole career without being booed then you have another thing coming. They aren't people you should really care about. At the end of the day, they are going to go off on their own business and you can go and be with your friends and family because they will be there for you and if they aren't then you have some problems for sure.

You know yo momma is going to whoop yo ass for saying that she was misunderstood. Let me tell you something I don't care what the circumstance if yo momma is calling somebody wondering about you, then you might have some problems. When I'm at home there are times when I just up and leave and drive around to just clear my air and my mom has never panicked and tried to call me or other people that know me (well i don't have friends in greenville anyways hahahaha). But when you go off by yourself and don't tell anybody even yo boys you going to get something to eat then there might be something to these things. I'd be upset if my boy went to the sports bar and didn't invite me. "What you gonna go eat some chicken and not invite me??? that's messed up"

Now Vince, you got time to think about things and clear your air cause you have a couple of weeks off since you are hurt. If you are really that soft, go ahead and quit now. You will have to grow a spine to make it in the professional world or you can be on the corner somewhere wondering what happened, cause that's what happens to those who are softys in professional sports they end up disappearing and no one is really caring what they are doing except for family, until they see you on sunday sportscenter and you are on the freeway. You're too talented for that, then again so were some of them...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers