Monday, September 15, 2008

Hey Aaron I appreciate it

Dear Dre,

You are the coolest aggin alive and I mean that. I appreciate you keeping me entertained while I slave away at work doing absolutely nothing. That is what aggin's are for right? I'm also glad that you aren't playing fifa against me anymore because I was sick and tired of you whooping my ass all the time. It really pissed me off and you knew that it did so you quit playing me. I can talk about all the ways that you are cooler than me and why I appreciate your friendship but it will pretty much be a biography of your greatness so I will stop here. I'll holla at ya later.

1

Aaron West

1 comment:

A West said...

Dang, my ghostwriter must be real mad at me these days... Goin off and writin this nonsense on people's blogs. I guess I'll have to hire a new one.

Those darn imaginary readers