Sunday, September 14, 2008

"I'm about to blast off call it rocket science"

My mind has it's own mind and it really does what it wants and please. Too bad my mind is just to nice and feels like he should solve problems.

Yo what up! sitting here watching the tube at about 2:30am. Not really concerned about what else is going on around me. Debating what to do with this stupid facebook because i feel like it's a waste of space and it wastes my time and everytime I go on that piece nothing changes except for the fact that I change my status every hour on the hour. Well i'll look over it to think whether I really want to keep it. In all honesty though why should I? Whatever. Oh and I'll apologize there will be sometimes in this post that I will break out in song.


"F you too b**** call the cops, ima kill you and them loud ass motherf*****
barking dogs."


What was I going to talk about? Oh that Eminem verse on forget about dre is the shit! Dre's part is good also but let's keep it real em's part is disgusting. Me, Walt and some of the guys were celebrating walt's birthday at fox in the hound? or fox and hound? one of those. And they were singing karoake and that song came up and people were mouthing dre's part for sure, but when em's part came up the whole bar was going crazy and that part that i just put up there was the loudest part. Em is pretty sick especially for a white boy. Another sick white boy is Asher Roth, I got his first mixtape and at first when I heard him I thought I was listening to Em but the more I listened I felt like there was something more to his music and he's one of my favorite rappers now.

Hey Aaron have you solved the mystery you stalkin bastard.... hahaha and yes I am posting this late again. If you have a problem, why don't you just blow me hahahahaha and why don't you punt a cat or something, I know that's something you want to do. And Randy Hayes said he wanted a tatoo of you suckin off beast.


"Come on, suck me up, hey dude you can even suck me up I don't give a damn, i'm
in this motherf*cka"
(in a fake russian voices) "i'm from russia we suck
everybody up."



hahahaha you know i'm just kidding, you my ninja and so is sho. Ya'll keep my ass up and awake during the freakin school day and ya'll don't pull no punches ya'll say exactly how ya'll feel. I don't need to hear bullshit that others try to put out. If I wanted that I would just watch tv or try to talk to the people that don't want to talk to me and act like I don't know you are pissed off hahahaha bullshit I can see right through it people.

It's almost three in the morning and now i'm thinking about waffle house. Cause that's what we usually get when we go out in Atlanta. We'd stop at the waffle house and the people on the counter would know our names and the weirdos and the strippers would come by to make things uber interesting. Especially the strippers. We try to talk to them but they think they are too good for us and shit and then at the end of that shit they would give us cards to go to their strip club and shit, i'm like you guys are tripping right now. They were good times man and especially since the guys on the team that I went out wit were good guys so you know you can have a good time. There ain't no need to go out with people you don't like or places that you don't want to go to that doesn't make any sense at all. It's kinda retarded, "uh yeah i'm going to hang out with people I don't like and want to kill myself sweet."

Well before my ass got out of topic I was trying to say that I'm about to head out and watch tv/go to bed and enjoy my sunday. I doubt that I will post on sunday afternoon. But next week I don't really know what I'm going to post on. Maybe the ideas will come to my head. I believe that my first post of the week will have something to do with more of my complaints that I have and probably some more about the soccer stories of the week. We will see. As for now I will leave you with one quote that I started with on the title... goodnight people

Hey welcome to the jungle, and I'm the lion, I'm dippin' in my coupe, with the top behind me I'm not the president, but I see cops behind me, Well f**k 'em, f**k 'em, f**k 'em, and they can not stop me, So I will be drivin' like Ricky Bobby, It's my prerogative like Whitney's Bobby, I'm skatin' on blades like Sidney Crosby (That's hockey), Sharper than a ginsu, shawty You not Beyonce, but I can get you body

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers