Monday, September 8, 2008

A letter to you

Dear ________, (fill in the blank i have no time for nonsense)


Now I know what you are thinking, It is going to be another one of those Dre blogs that he screams at people and tell people why they ain't shit and all that. Well since I already know that I would like to extend an invitation into what I think about you. Now I've been over all these things before and if you want to rummage through my post and see why I think the way I think. But if you want me to tell the truth of why I continue to do these things that I do. I am right here. I ain't going anywhere. I have all that nonsense. (facebook, aim, and this thing). And you can tell me your complains about me and if you just want me to shut up. Cause I do try to read people's minds really, I assume but I don't know what you are thinking about. So here's your chance.


Dre











And no this isn't a subtle attempt for you to read my blog, what are you talking about?? hahahaha

1 comment:

A West said...

Dear Aaron,

I think you're the freshest aggin alive, and I want to be you. You make me look stupid on the soccer field, and you're just generally better at life. I'm glad me and you hang out and are friends, but I'm really very jealous of you.

Dre


hahahahahahahhaha

Those darn imaginary readers