Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I mean can we be honest?



Do you really work? I'm trying to figure this out for a long time now because since you got this "job" you've been on AIM more than you've been on it your whole school career. Talking to me and sho whenever you can.


I don't think you have a job, it's a cover to make sure that you aren't bumming out there on the street and the only reason people let you into their cafe's is because you cut your hair and look nice for all the white people and when you start speaking intelligently they get amazed and let you stay there all day for free!!! (as shown on the picture on the below the first one)

But in all really in your weekends you look like the picture above. Just going out on the street with no teeth and a ridiculous ass hat just playing soccer with the homeless guys around the city (I knew I saw your ass on that documentary). So this is what you do. Parade around the city of Charlotte fooling people all around. I'm sorry for your shortcomings and if you really want any money let me know... I'm a good friend

P.S. I know you stole those shoes from lil wayne when he was in Charlotte

2 comments:

aht4005 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A West said...

f**k best buy. last time i was in best buy they tried to sell me some steel toed house shoes...

Those darn imaginary readers