Monday, September 15, 2008

More Complaints and Big Ups

I just came on just a couple of minutes ago to see that Aaron's ghostwriter wrote something on my blog. Big Ups to him. But I came on to tell you guys that I will be doing my second edition of the complaints section and also I added a new element, since I didn't just want to make you think I am just a hater I am going to add the Big Ups section of it to let you know that I can show some love also. It will probably come later this week when I can gather all my material together. As you can tell I really love putting a lot of thought to this page, so I don't really want to mess it up you know. I'll probably be back on this soon to write more nonsense about last weekends football(that's what I call it now but for those that still don't know it's soccer)games, but other than that peace

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers