Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh I'm not done talking

I'm back. I have another thing to talk about. What's the problem with being somewhat honest these days? Is it really that hard. Is it really hard to say that I'm hanging out with other people or more like what I want to hear, I don't really want to talk to you. I apologize when I don't get the hint that you guys don't want to talk to me so you continually ignore me, I don't know maybe you weren't there so I thought that maybe I can get them at a later time, but no it's cause you don't want to talk to me. And I mean I get confused when you say, 'give me a call, if you want to hang out' or for that matter (which I got tonight at around 10) ' i will give you a call whenever i find out what we are doing' Is it that you are really that fucked up and even then people still do text people so in other words, "yeah right I'm not going to text yo dumbass"

I have about only seven people who I can consider are my friends. The problem is that only one is really around town nowadays. So if they have to do work or something then I got nothing. I got the rest of these characters. Who I love how they think I don't know what they are thinking about. They shake your hand or something and don't really talk to you but instead talk to your other friend instead and whisper something to their friend when you say what's up. It's cool guys, I'm not right there yo. You might as well say that shit in my face or at least look interested, cause that's what I do, I mean I don't really care what the f you got to say but I can at least act like i'm listen.

I can say more and more and more. but I will leave it to a later date because there is only one person who's going to read this and he doesn't give a f about you neither.

1 comment:

A West said...

Ay man, why don't you just shut the bleep up? I'm real tired of you talkin all the time.

Those darn imaginary readers