Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm not looking for anything special...

I'm just in all reality trying to find someone to calm my nerves and get rid of the stress. I found myself yesterday (officially) really stressed out and for no good reason at all. Well I did have a pop quiz and I had to make sure that I put my fine into the post office and hopefully it will be in South Carolina by thursday 10am if not then I might be in trouble and get my license suspended and that's something that I don't want to deal with right now.

But I don't know, I feel like that i only talk to three people for my whole day and the soccer team for about two hours or so, but really that's about it. And especially when I get back to the place. I just sit on the couch, throw the phone in the air until I get real bored and then i'll play a couple of games of fifa cause if I play too long the game might cut off in a middle of a game. I notice it never cuts off when I am losing (honestly when do i ever lose) but still the game usually cuts off when I am in the middle of dominating a team. But I digress. I don't know what I really need nor do I know what I want, maybe I just need to be by myself. Maybe I am perfect for myself and I don't need anything else. Like I said i'm not looking for anything special and i'm certainly not special. So there I go....

1 comment:

A West said...

Tell me why the SAME thing happens to me?? I always get that dirty disc error in the middle of like a 4-0 mashing of somebody ranked higher than me, but if I'm losin 1-0 to somebody I should beat that junk never cuts off. Freakin Fifa. On a brighter note, the demo for the new Fifa 09 comes out tomorrow.

Those darn imaginary readers