Friday, September 26, 2008

My Complains and big ups

Second edition of the complains page and a new page talking about the big ups:

My Complains:
UNC Smoke Free: Now I understand that you are trying to get this campus smoke free and everything but come on, when you measured off 100 yards off of any building, did it have to be right smack dab in the middle of campus. When you walk through the quad you will see right where the American flag is like 20 people smoking. Now I am not upset with the smokers but could you find a more discrete place for them to smoke? I don't think they care but I just find it some what odd.

So you just going to stand by the bar for no reason?: If the bar/club is crowded and you have a full bottle of beer or whatever you drink, get YO ASS away from the bar area. Other people want drinks too. What are you necessarily doing there? You have your drink find somewhere else to be. Make yourself useful. Pick up a girl or two, I don't know just let the other people get themselves a drink.

"Hey who's beeper keeps on beepin and beepin": Hammer really? If you don't know I'm talking about the Monday Night Football Commercial where the guy is having a dream that he is in the studio with MC Hammer. Another beef with this commercial. Why are you dancing IN THE STUDIO. NOBODY IS GOING TO SEE YOU!!! It has gotten this low.

Facebook Chat on the new Facebook: Now I am not going to go up here and hate on the new facebook or anything. I don't have no real beef with that. I have more beef with the slowness of facebook chat on it and also why does it always signs the other person off when I send them a message. Don't you know it makes me think that they are trying to ignore me, I mean I am already paranoid as it is. hahaha



Big Ups
This is the first of my big ups page:

My Parents: Now I know it is pretty easy to show big ups to my parents but they came up huge for me. They helped clean out my debit card and gave me some spending money because I find it hard to get a job while I'm back to doing the college thing again.

Theo Walcott: This English youngster in the last couple of weeks showed why he was allowed to go to the 06 World Cup with England when he was 17 years old. A couple of weeks ago he was the youngest English player (at 19) to get a hat trick against Croatia and help lead a 4-1 thrashing. Ever since then he has been instrumental in the rise of Arsenal getting back to the top of the table in the Premiership. Big ups to the lil man.

My couch: Yeah for some odd reason I've been getting my best sleep on my couch and not my bed. I tried to sleep in my bed on sunday and it just didn't feel right so right afterwards I went to the couch and slept a whole lot better. So I've slept on my couch ever since. It's weird but it's mad comfortable.



That's about it for now. I know it might be a disappointment but I think my brain is drained from all the work I did today. I don't know what I'm going to write about next. I guess it will come to me sooner or later

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers