Thursday, September 25, 2008

I''m going to try and keep my excitment in


Valencia, THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!

Okay come down drizzle, it's only a couple of games in the season, but this is what I want to see from Los Che. They've won three out of their first four and except for David Silva's injury which will keep him out for a while. We are seeing some very encouraging things from this team. Especially with their ambitions of getting back into the Champions League by keeping the likes of David Silva and David Villa over the summer. We are finding out that they are also others who are stepping up their game like Mata and Alexis who are becoming exciting young players. Now I don't want to be over excited or curse them or anything but I like the way Unai Emery has brought this side along with a mixture of youth and experience that will help this team along. At first I was skeptical seeing us get wiped off the map by Real Madrid in the Spanish Supercup while they were two men down but now seeing results this term(since I don't have GolTV anymore sooo upset about that)I like the way things are going so far and I hope for the best the rest of the season

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers