Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good ole freshmen, there's no need to impress

Me and Sho were talking about how the freshmen don't know that you don't really need to dress that impressively in class. And you can definitely tell the difference between the freshmen and seniors. Freshmen are usually dressed nice with fresh combed hair and nice unwrinkled shirts. When you go up the ladder the dress gets more and more un-neat until you are wearing a wrinkled shirt with pajama pants on. I don't think the teacher is going to look up and say, "Man that person is dressed real nicely, I'm going to give this person an A." That never happens.

I think I know why this happens actually. Because most freshmen are excited to go to class so they just place their clothes to wake up in the morning. Iron that junk and make sure everything's together. They have their pens, assignment book, and notebooks together and they get enough sleep so they can wake up in the morning. Then they wake up early enough to where they can brush their teeth and eat breakfast. After that they start their day ready to go!

Meanwhile, you get older and you have more serious work to do. You don't worry about getting your clothes together. You just grab something you see in the drawers or if worse case goes you go into the dirty hamper and see if something look cleans and then you give it the smell test and if it passes it just enough for you to wear it then you'll wear it. If you have enough time to brush your teeth then you will do it, but other than that you just take a swig of the mouthwash and just head on with your business.

We'll all learn that you don't need dress to impress unless you are going to a career fair or have a real interview on campus, or maybe a speech in your english 10,11,12 class. Another thing that kinda irks me is that in CTOPS they try to get people to go up to other people and talk to them. Now I know they don't know me, so the one time I saw a lil freshman come up to me, I scared the living shit out of him and I told him that he needed to pay for my chick-fil-la. Man, I got one more semester I don't need to meet lil freshmen right now, not to be mean to them or anything. I wish them the best but meet people that are in more common with you. Meet people around your dorms. Get to know your suitemates better, don't go up to random people and try to meet them because A. they might not give exactly what you are looking for and B. let's be honest you won't remember me and I probably won't remember you.

So you're a freshmen in college, you should go out and meet new people and join clubs and all that (shit that I didn't do that's probably why people hate on me and I hate on them). Good Luck to you and have fun, but don't talk to me or i'll scare the shit out of you or get "al capone himself to kill yo granddaddy" hahaha it's only a joke

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers