Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't necessarily take me seriously

I know I've been critical of people in my last couple of posts, but I don't want you to take me all the way serious and say that I don't like all people.... I just don't like most people. This is a collection of my thoughts, they don't necessarily have to be fact or what YOU think is the truth, but it is what I think. And unless blogger thinks that this shouldn't be on their website then I don't think I will stop posting what I think. I see people making fun of blogs and all that and I just find it funny, let people be themselves if they want to express their ideas and thoughts about the random things that go on in their head then let them do it. You don't have to read it, they aren't going to cry if you don't read it (uhhh maybe???) So if some of you come across my blog and you feel like I'm talking about you....Then I am probably talking about you and if you have a problem, don't go to your friends and make fun of me, come to the source, all you people are my "facebook friends" as it is...


Moral of the story is: You don't have to take me seriously, just click X on go on facebook and forget you saw these page if you really want. For the other imaginary readers who haven't left then I will keep on going bc it's titled in my title I'm in my own lil world

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers